Brass Lotus Stick Incense Burner and Cone Incense Holder Ash Catcher
- Durable Material - Made of high-quality Copper, solid and durable.
- Size - Lotus Plate 3.6''(9.3*9.3cm), Incense Holder: 1.3*0.2''(3.5*0.5cm).
- Unique Design - Lotus means a better life in the Oriental Culture. The burner combines the lotus and the jewelry designed snail shape, showing traditional and modern style.
- Multi-function - 9 holes can hold a variety of incense(Hem incense, Indian incense, Japanese incense). It's detachable design, you can remove the stick holder and it can be used as an aroma stove and used with Stick/Cone/Coil incense/Aromatherapy burner. With your imagination, you can make more other interesting combinations.
- Long History: this incense burner comes from the hometown of bronze –China. It is purely hand-made by experienced craftsman, using the craft which has been lasted for hundreds of generations from mouth to mouth and this craft is started in Tang Dynasty.
- Brand: Yakin shop
We ship only within the United States.
- shoppetop.com offers FREE SHIPPING within the continental United States.
- Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday.
- No additional fees and charges.
Handling & Delivery Times
Orders are shipped via USPS/UPS/FedEx within 2 business days. A business day is Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time). If your order comes in after 4:00 PM it’ll be processed the next business day.
Estimated delivery times:
- Standard Shipping: 5-10 business days
Shipping method varies depending on what is being shipped.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number. Once your order has left our warehouse, a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number will be sent to you. You will be able to track your package at all times.
If your package has been delivered in a PO Box, please note that we are not responsible for any damage that may result (consequences of extreme temperatures, theft, etc.).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a tracking number, which shows the items which you already returned to us.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Items returned to us as a result of our error will receive a full refund, Some returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 7% of the total item price, please contact a customer care team member to see if your return is subject. Returns that arrived on time and were as described are subject to a restocking fee.
Items returned to us that were not the result of our error, including items returned to us due to an invalid or incomplete address, will be refunded the original item price less our standard restocking fees.
If the item is returned to us for any of the following reasons, a 15% restocking fee will be applied to your refund total and you will be asked to pay for return shipping:
- Item(s) no longer needed or wanted.
- Item(s) returned to us due to an invalid or incomplete address.
- Item(s) returned to us that were not a result of our error.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In other cases, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.